A massive custom build car dealer CMS, involving more than 300 websites, 17 car brands and multiple portal designs, that I helped design and build in 2009, needed a design and functionality overhaul. Planning and implementing all front-end templates was my main task.
- Complete redesign of all templates putting emphasis on certain key services and CTAs
- Rewrite all brand templates from ground up
- Build components ready for the front-end developers
- Build a responsive menu structure to support the 3 levels of pages
- Updating form designs by consolidating and cleaning up the old ones, to increase conversion rates on key services
Portal pages were made for car dealers with multiple websites, with options to change designs, layouts, and color combinations from an admin section.
Get in touch
Whether you have ideas for a project or just feedback, feel free to send me an e-mail.